The Skyward business model is based on high ethical values, sound accounting principles and effective and trustworthy corporate governance. We focus on and emphasize the equal importance of our three main interest groups namely: Our shareholders – for our shareholders we provide a rewarding investment opportunity with good yields and the potential to grow in value. Our employees – for our personnel we provide challenging and rewarding job opportunities offering valuable experience and personal growth.
For our clients:
- We offer good quality affordable homes at market related prices;
- We assist clients through a full suite of client related support services;
- We help growing communities through the development of integrated and affordable residential housing projects by offering freehold properties, sectional title developments with different tenure and funding options;
- To our corporate clients we offer our wealth of experience in large scale employer based projects;
- To our investors in residential property we offer quality sought after rental units, with good yields and capital growth potential, in prime localities;
- We assist employers to develop the best suited affordable tenure solutions linked with workable funding solutions.
The company's strategy is to diversify its business geographically and to involve the company in development opportunities in all residential market sectors including the affordable market and government based BNG and social housing projects.
Our policy is to invest in industry related entities supporting our strategy to offer full turnkey capabilities to the market covering:
- Land procurement
- Urban design and town planning
- All legal application processes to secure development approvals
- Civil engineering support and planning services
- Architectural design of township
- Site development planning
- Installation of internal and external services
- Project management of development
- Construction of homes
- Marketing and sales
- Management of rental units and other institutional projects